Our children wear smart, comfortable, practical clothes in the school colours of navy, grey, green, white and blue.
The following is a list of suggested items of uniform:
Boys Grey trousers/shorts, White/Green/Blue shirt or polo, School sweatshirt, Navy jumper
Girls Grey skirt/trousers/pinafore, White/Green/Blue shirt or polo, School sweatshirt, Navy jumper/cardigan, Blue/White checked or striped dress
All children must have:
A pair of sensible Outdoor shoes/boots and for Indoor shoes; plimsolls/trainers.
Please do not send your child with “crocs” or “slippers”.
- Shorts / t- shirt
- Plimsolls/ trainers for outdoor use (in addition to the pair for indoor wear)
PE clothing should be kept in a named bag which is stored on the child’s peg in the cloakroom. Please ensure the bag is a reasonable size as space is limited.
Uniform items with the school logo can be purchased from the school office.
- Children usually have bare feet for PE indoors
- For safety reasons no jewellery must be worn. Small studs are acceptable for pierced ears but should be covered with sticking plaster or removed for PE
- Hair bands / clips / ribbons etc. should be kept to a minimum and be in the school or neutral colours
- School cannot accept any responsibility for any item of personal property
Please, please note: All items of clothing must be clearly marked with the owner’s name